COVID-19 Information Center
As cases of Coronavirus/COVID-19 are reported in Colorado and Teller County, the City of Woodland Park is encouraging residents to follow official sources of information including Teller County Public Health and Environment, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, and the Centers for Disease Control. Please become familiar with resources from these agencies to help you make informed decisions.
Corona Virus Relief Funds (CVRF)
The impacts of COVID-19 and resulting public health compliance has had broad ranging economic impacts to Woodland Park small businesses, non-profits, local residents, and local government services.
Jn order to assist in the extended economic impact of COVID-19 public health compliance, the Corona Virus Relief Fund was established through executive order on May 18, 2020.
Woodland Park City Council has established two types of Corona Virus Relief Fund (CVRF) grant programs: one to aid businesses and one to aid residents.
- Woodland Park CVRF Application
- City of Woodland Park
- Greater Woodland Park Chamber of Commerce
- Teller County/TCPHE
- State of Colorado
- Federal COVID-19 Links
- Resident and Business Owner SURVEYS
- COVID-19 Response Plan (PDF) The City is currently in Tier II of this plan.
- Resolution 856 Declaring Local Disaster Emergency in and for the City of Woodland Park (PDF)
- Press Release and Order Declaring Local Disaster Emergency (PDF)
- Water and Wastewater Utility Payment - Business and Residential Customers (PDF)
- Water and Wastewater Utility Safety, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Official Water and Wastewater Utilities Information
- Business Use, Sales and Lodging Tax Penalty Waiver (PDF)
- Municipal Election Update - More Information Call 719-687-5295 (PDF)
- Municipal Court Guidelines and Procedures (August 11, 2020)
- Municipal Court Order (PDF)
- Webinar with Updates About the COVID-19 Virus Impacts and Information March 26, 2020 (MP4)
- Teller County COVID-19 Variance Request to Colorado Department of Health and Public Environment (CDPHE) - 05-08-2020 (PDF)
- Message to the Community from the Teller County Commissioners and Sheriff - 05-13-2020 (PDF)
For the latest local and other emerging COVID-19 information, orders and resources go to the Teller County Consolidated Information website.
- Colorado Department of Health and Public Environment (CDPHE) - Public Health Orders
- August 17, 2020 - State of Colorado Business & Resident Support Resources
- Colorado Governor Executive Orders
- State of Colorado Tax Questions
- President Trump’s Emergency Declaration (March 13, 2020)
- Federal Tax Information
- Federal Coronavirus Tax Relief
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) COVID-19 Fact Sheet
- FEMA Stafford Act Fact Sheet
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) COVID-19 Information
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Official Water and Wastewater Utilities Information